(23. 9. 2020) New 43.5 GHz 2-Port high frequency VNA from Copper Mountain Technologies
The S5243 is CMT’s highest frequency Compact VNA. It features excellent dynamic range and fast measurement speed in a compact package with the maximum standard software feature set.
S5243 VNA includes an RF measurement module and S2 Windows or Linux operating system on a PC, laptop, tablet, or x86 board computer connecting to the measurement hardware via USB interface. S2 software can be installed on multiple computers, making it easy to share the use of the analyzer measurement module.
The S5243 VNAs come with all the software features engineers have come to expect, at no additional cost. Standard software features include:
- Linear/logarithmic sweeps with multiple trace formats
- Power sweeps
- Time domain and gating conversion
- Frequency offset mode
- Fixture simulation (embedding/de-embedding)
- 16 independent channels with up to 16 traces each
- Markers with marker search tools and marker math, various conversion algorithms, and limit tests for pass/fail criteria, etc.
- Test Automation programming in LabView, Python, MATLAB, .NET, etc.
Compact S5243 Abbreviated Specifications
Compact S5243 Extended Specification Sheet
For further information please do not hesitate to contact us.